Swami ji, You are my everything
Dear Swami ji,
· You are my breathe
· You are my heart that beats
· You are the food I eat
· You are the water I drink
· You are the love I shower on my children
· You are the sun that brightens my day
· You are the moon that gives me pleasant dreams
· You are the energy and light that surrounds me
· You are the divine light that is present in my body
· You are the divine energy that surrounds me and protects my aura
· You are my joy, pain, struggles, tears, and happiness
· You are my inner child, you are my higher self
· You are my conscious, subconscious and super conscious
· You are my cerebellum, cerebrum, medulla oblongata
· You are my 5 senses - touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing
· You are my independence
· You are my courage
· You are my power
· You are my unconditional love
· You are my truth
· You are my intuition
· You are my universal mind
· Every word I speak, you speak
· Every move I make, you move
· Every step I take, you take
· Every song I sing, you sing
· Every object I like, you like
· Every food I eat, you eat
· You are inside me and surrounding me
· You are the earth and other planets, sun, star, sky, moon, galaxy.
· You are the trees, plants, flowers, seeds and grasses
· You are the oceans, rivers, seas, ponds, lakes
· You are the mountains, hills, plateau, valleys
· You are the sunshine, rainfall, snow
· You are my everything.
I thank you for being there for me, and please be with me forever.
Dear Swami ji, you always ask me if I want to ask a question. Yet in your presence, I forget everything. I see people happy when you fulfill their wish and they are indeed blessed.
Dear Swami ji, today I ask you,
Make me the most powerful mother and sister every known on this earth.
I want to be a symbol of love and devotion. I want to surrender to your feet forever.
Please make my children the most powerful ones known. Please make my elder son – Rahul a symbol of Knowledge and wisdom, and make my younger son – Karan a symbol of righteousness and a leader of leaders. Let them serve needy people.
Dear Swami ji, I am your adamant child, and I know that only you can deliver me my wishes, nobody else. Please fulfill my wishes.
Dear Swami ji, I am your child and you are my god, only you can deliver me my wishes. Please fulfill my wishes.
Dear Swami ji, I am your child and you are my mother, only you know my feelings, no one else. Please fulfill my wishes.
Dear Swami ji, I am your child and you are my father, you always want me to be happy. Please fulfill my wishes.
Dear Swami ji, I want to live my life, and to live my life, I want you to fulfill my wishes. Please fulfill my wishes.
Lakshmi Raghavan Part 1